Re: Sun Visor Bar and Car Numbers

To: "Ed Hutchinson" <hutch837@juno.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sun Visor Bar and Car Numbers
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 15:03:57 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Ed,
Just came in the house after putting in the same visor kit and had to laugh
when I saw your post to the list. I have the exact same reaction...... why
WHITE? Plus the right hand visor doesn't quite fit right..... the white bar
end wants to go up through the roof. I bought a whole new interior from Vic
Brit..... from dash top and crash pads to carpets, seat kits, interior
panels and seat belts. Everything was of very good quality and fit
perfectly. The last thing installed was the visor kit and it's the only
thing I'm disappointed in. So I'm off to dig through my garbage bag of old
interior parts and hope I can find the old pieces.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current status at:
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD