Re: STC Plate

To: HDRIDER570@aol.com
Subject: Re: STC Plate
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 10:31:04 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I was wondering about that and some other inconsistancies I have found in the
serial numbers vs reported dates of the Spits I have received for the Spitfire
Database.  It seems that a lot of that has gone on world-wide.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing