speedvision

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: speedvision
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 19:12:15 -0700
Recently there was a thread about Speedvision and the fact they did not
reply to a request for making copies of a specific program. Their web
site clearly states their position on this (basically they can't do it).
They do however listen to requests for re-airing specific programs.

Check http://www.speedvision.com/MH/programming.html for more info.

Also, I sent a request to them (via the above page to
mailto:programming@speedvision.com ) asking if they could scrape
together another episode of the Triumph Marque using footage of the
later TRs. Hopefully they will do this at some point in the future. Feel
free to second my request as the more demand the more likelihood of them
doing it.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada