RE: speedvision

To: "'Ron Roach '" <rroach@sprint.ca>
Subject: RE: speedvision
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 04:39:44 -0800
Cc: "'British List'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Ron and Listers,
        (idiots too, as this category seems to comprise the majority
        of the list these days, myself included)

        Although fully versed in the programming and operation of the
modern video cassette recorder, I am NOT Speedvision enabled.

I would, however, love to get a copy of said Speedvision episode.
Would one of you be kind enough to record this and forward a copy to me?
Not only would I reimburse you for the tape and trouble, but I would be willing
to make further copies for those like myself who have not the access to
this series.

Please let me know if you can perform this service for the great deprived
(or is that depraved) masses like myself.
Thank you in advance

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA