Re: speedvision

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: speedvision
From: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichol@m4.sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 1998 17:55:46 -0500
Chris Schroeder wrote:

> If you have web access, you can check them out at:
> www.speedvision.com
>
> I get it via my DSS satelite system, but not sure if they are also
> available through local cable.  It is well worth the investment--24 hours
> of planes, trains, and automobiles!
>
> Chris
>
> At 03:23 PM 1/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >Can you please elaborate on "Speedvision", is it on one of the cable
> >channels?
> >
> >Mike Conrad (Winter Triumph storage blues)
> >1958 TR3
> >1960 TR3
> >1962 TR4 RHD
> >
> >On Sun, 4 Jan 1998 00:05:26 -0800 "Ron Roach " <rroach@sprint.ca> writes:
> >>To all who get speedvision,  on Monday, Jan. 5 at 4pm pacific,
> >>they'll be
> >>showing"legends of motorsport-the TRIUMPH marque".  Syncronizing
> >>VCRs.......................
> >>Ron Roach
> >>/78 spit
> >>rroach@sprint.ca
> >>

> Chris Schroeder
> '75 TR-6 ( http://www.centrec.com/people/rcs/mybrits/tr-6.htm )
> '76 MGB (wife's car http://www.centrec.com/people/rcs/mybrits/mainB.html )
> The Champagne British Car Festival Page
> http://www.prairienet.org/cbcf/main.html

Chris,

 You forgot boats! Cars, motorcycles, planes, and boats. But no trains.
No sticks, no balls! Just cars, motorcycles, planes, and boats. And
LeMans live! And Formula 1 live including practice and qualifying! And
world Pro-Rallye-these people are crazy (the spectators not the
drivers)! And some of the best historical motor racing footage ever
shown on TV. If your cable doesn't have Speedvision, lobby for it or get
DSS and ditch the cable. (No, I don't work for Speedvision or any of its
contacts.)

John T. Nichols
'58 TR3A TS32093L 'O'
'86 TVR280i