Re: painting

To: stu-jo bollen <stu.jo@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: painting
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:08:23 -0800
Cc: cavies@xtra.co.nz, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On my Spit, I had to get rid of some rust as well as paint, so I blasted the
rusty parts and the painter I used removed the rest of the paint with a
stripper similar to what Stu describes.  That stuff really works. (I know,
because he got some on the interior that I had previously painted with Enamal
on top of Epoxy primer.  It ate right throuth to the bare metal)

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing