Re: Spitfire Windsheild

To: Richard Bonilla <rbonilla@holly.colostate.edu>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Windsheild
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:04:06 -0800
Cc: jay pollmann <thorfinnxx@hotmail.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I got mine from BPNW (oregon) and The glass was just over $100.00.  The
shipping was very littls as I recall.  Yours will be more because of the
distance.  But they had it in stock and it was delivered next day.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing