Re: Spitfire Windsheild

To: jay pollmann <thorfinnxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Windsheild
From: McCoy Reed <mccoy@tarpit.uark.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 13:24:35 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I am currently awaiting a back-order on one from SICP (Special Interest
Car Parts) that I got on sale in December.  The Glass was aprox $75 and
shipping/insurrance was aprox $25.  They said they could ship it ground
UPS.  The glass is new, and clear (not tinted).  You might give them a
call.
--McCoy Reed
 --1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500
  --Fayetteville, AR