web page

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: web page
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 18:55:37 PST
OK you asked for it, (some of you did) I now have pictures of my
spitfire on the page, follow the friends link and see the really sad pix
of my car.  hopefully i will have better pix to replace these next week
when i get real film back from the developer, while your there compare
mine to joes for first impressions.  (no offense joe, you just gave the
best pic set is all)  if you want your's shown, e-mail it too me i'll
put it up.  my page loads slow, as i haven't had a chance to shrink the
pics yet so please be patient.  Happy Motoring, (or pushing round the
drive same as me)

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U

50 thousand drivewa  feet, at least it seems that way from pushing it
around.

wired by a blind orangatan in a dark garage on a moonless
night.

pardon me i have been looking for myself, have you seen me
anywhere?

soon to be on the web at
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311 drop a line and sign
the gest book.