WEB PAGE

To: "triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: WEB PAGE
From: "Sloegin and MarvinM" <marvinm@mscomm.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 23:47:22 -0800
I did it, i finally put up a page (such as it is)  if any of you have links
to pages of your own or pages of interest i would love to put them up.  i
already have a link to VTR, and if someone from there would say ok keep it
that would be nice too.  link to SOL is going in tonight, others would be
appreciated, pictures and such as well.  thanks in advance for your help.
also flames/compliments would be welcome, keep in mind however the page at
this time is only 24 hours old so is still under major construction.  any
suggestions appreciated.  e-mail link on page.

address
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/

larry
'79 spit  #FM99248U feb 79, apparently mid production
federal car.  needs lot's of help. so does the owner.

pardon me i've been looking for myself, have you seen me anywhere??????