Re: wood dash TR4

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: wood dash TR4
From: Denkmalamt_Hessen@t-online.de (Jan Viebrock)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 10:09:41 +0100
Malcolm,

yes, the wood dash goes over the top of the metal dash. If the wood dash is
correct, it comes with the holes for rhe screws predrilled. There you have to
drill holes in the metal dash. Some of the lights can stay in place, but the
better result is to remove the dials and gauges an bring them to the wood dash
surface. The metal dash is constructive part of the chassis and therefor not
removable.
Cheers
Jan, Germany
63 TR4