Re: Stainless exhaust for 1980 spitfire 1500

To: NikkiMW1@aol.com, curry@wolfenet.com
Subject: Re: Stainless exhaust for 1980 spitfire 1500
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 22:19:19 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
so does this mean since my car already has the monza pipes from the cat
conv back, i can replace it with another monza??? (this is california
you know).  and after a week of pop mail pain, majordomo has finally
decided that the hotmail account is ok, so back to this address.  and i
had agreed to purchase a right front a-arm from someone for 35 bucks, i
lost your address in all the list/server/hotmail doesn't like me anymore
confusuion last week please e-mail again so i can send it to you, doing
that project soon and would like to have the part.  thanks to everyone
who's visited, and PLEASE feel free to sign the guest book, they even
included a link back.  sorry for the picture format for now, still
learning  TIA as always.

BTW...has anyone figured out what the hell that bracket i was talking
about was and how big it is..not the carbon canisters, with everyone
else's help i figured that one out.  now working on flame trap/vacuum
advance/retard system  79 spit fed version