Stainless exhaust for 1980 spitfire 1500

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Stainless exhaust for 1980 spitfire 1500
From: Nikki MW1 <NikkiMW1@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 17:22:59 EST
Hello listers,
I have a question for the spitfire owners out here.  I have recently broughht
my engine back to stock specifications but now I am needing an exhaust system.
I have been told that since I don't use my "baby" everyday that I would be
better off with a stainless exhaust.  I would like to get any feedback about
this from the list.  Also, I was looking at the Monza exhaust but was told
that it would not help with emissions.  Any feedback wuld be appreciated.

TIA

Nikki