GT6 with Turbo,NO2 & Weber.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 with Turbo,NO2 & Weber.
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 16:32:18 EST
On  Tue, 20 Jan 1998 Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
wrote Subject: Re: FI or PI for GT-6

Robert,

At 08:16 19/01/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I have been reading the discussion concerning fuel injection/port injection
for the TR-6 with some interest.  Does anyone know of a similar setup for
the GT-6?

No, but in Triumph World a year or so ago I read about a GT6 with triple
Webers, turbocharging, and nitrous!
Allen Nugent
Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney  2052  Australia

Alan,
That GT6-3 belongs to a TSSC (North London & Essex) Area member called Colin
Geer, he is, as you might expect fairly well known in our club.
His GT6-3 has a large (SAAB I think) Turbocharger, Nitros Injection, and a
single duel choke Weber (poss' 45 or 48?DCOE) sidedraught Carburettor.
Colin has been developing this car over a number of years now.
By trade, he is a plumber, and it shows beneath the bonnet ;-)
(Nice car though,but he doesn't give away much detail about what he has done.)
Leon
(please don't ask me any more questions about that car, coz that's all I know
about it)