Re: Welding

To: <cavies@xtra.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Welding
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 17:38:59 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I have bought a MIG welder and done both major and minor body work with it.
Without it, I could never have even considered restoring my car, since the
expense would have been many times what it turned out to be.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm