Pomme Triumph owner emigrating to Oz

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Kris@pi.bns.com.au (Tony Cotton), derekev@academy.net.au (Derek Evans), Bernie.M.WHITCROFT@British-Airways.com
Subject: Pomme Triumph owner emigrating to Oz
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:20:58 EST
I just received an enquiry from a fellow Triumph owner, (non-lister), who is
going to relocate from our sceptered isle, to the land down under, ie:
Australia.
He has posed some questions which I cannot answer directly so I'm reposting
his mailing on this list for our fellow Triumph listers in Australia to reply
to him directly.
On behalf of Bernie (Whitcroft), thank you all very much in anticipation of
your advice.
(You may also copy any replies to me, just so as I know next time!) Ta.

In a message dated 20/01/98  14:41:13, you write:

<< Subj:         TSSC -  Questions