Re: lets guess the missing parts.

To: DPoole1272 <DPoole1272@aol.com>
Subject: Re: lets guess the missing parts.
From: Tory Johnson <toryj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 22:53:26 -0800
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
David,

As a matter of fact it was :( I guess that's what i get for showing off.
I was taking my spit to show it to a friend. I had stoped (two cars
ahead of me had stoped) then this guy rams me from behind in an old
dodge truck. What a bummer! I had just discovered the shimmy was due to
an out of round tire and was going to test it out on Benton rd. Oh
well....Looks like a new bumper, body work, and paint are in
order.....Hey, btw was that you in the dodge?.....surely not....You
would have at least complemented me on my spitfire....this guy acted
like he was in la la land or something. The spit still runs fine. I had
just left it there til i could get back from being checked out at the
hospital....The guy hit me pretty hard and i did have quite a pain in my
neck. The doc said the x-rays checked out ok....probably just nerve and
muscle pain. All i can say is, "Oh well" I think i'm gonna have  bumper
sticker printed up one of these days that says exactly that.