Re: An interesting approach to ignition

To: "Dr. Faustus" <dr_faustus@cyber-west.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: An interesting approach to ignition
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 08:30:34 -0400
At 02:12 PM 1/18/98 -0500, Dr. Faustus wrote:
>-- [ From: Dr. Faustus * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --
>
>Has anybody on this this evenhad any experience with Nology spark plug wires
>.  It seems like an interesting approach to iginition.  I was just wondering
>if anyone has ever tried them on their LBC.  I know the local Honda-crew
>kids swear by them.  Anybody have any thoughts?  The best explaination of
>what they are trying to do is right on their web page at www.nology.com
>
>Andy L.

No experience with Nology ('tho I've heard of them), but you may also want
to check out the Magnecor sparkplug wire site.   You will then be an expert
on secondary ignition systems!

http://www.magnecor.com

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire  FM96062 UO

Succasunna, NJ USA
"Q: How do Blonde brain cells die? A: Alone."