FW: 1964 TR4 For Sale

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: 1964 TR4 For Sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 17:28:11 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [sjc1@ptd.net
(Steve Connolley)]]

     Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 17:21:04 -0700 (MST)
     From: sjc1@ptd.net (Steve Connolley)
     Subject: 1964 TR4 For Sale

Hi Triumph Folks!

I am your typical "lurker."  I've been receiving stuff from the Triumph list
for quite a while, but have never contributed... till now.

Late in '96, I bought a '64 TR4 for restoration.  It was complete, and
completely disassembled.  Naively, I told my wife that I could work on it
"in my spare time" over the winter and have it running in the Spring...

Here it is, over a year later, and it is still sitting protected under two
tarps in the driveway (instruments and misc. parts are safely stored in the
basement), unworked upon.

Since I also own a running '66 TR4A and won't be left LBC-less, I have made
the decision to sell the '64 and put the money into my "baby."  Below is an
ad which will run in Hemmings next month.

Please feel free to take advantage of getting this
classic-auto-of-great-potential (using my best used car salesman's voice...)
before Hemmings subscribers even see the ad.

TRIUMPH: 1964 TR4, disassembled for restoration or use as parts car.
Includes engine and drivetrain. $800.  (717) 568-8310, PA

Steve Connolley
sjc1@prolog.net