Air Tools - Compressor

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Air Tools - Compressor
From: Andrew Miller <amiller@JetForm.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 11:51:00 -0500
I justified my original compressor/nail gun on the savings from a
Kitchen cabinet rebuild.  I then added wrenches, ratchets, sand blaster,
paint cans etc.  I wouldn't change tires (tyres) any other way now.
Although I hadn't thought about the bothering the neighbours cat reason.

A word of advice:  Check the tools first for pressure/volume required
THEN buy a compressor capable of supplying those requirements. I was
lucky, other friends have discovered that the $150 saved now doesn't
look so good as they buy a second compressor to run their paint cans or
ratchets.

My $0.02

Andrew Miller
78 Spitfire