Re: Air Tools - Compressor

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Air Tools - Compressor
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 09:16:18 PST
the one i got is a devill/bliss or biss don't remember the last part. 6
horsepower, 60 gallon vertical tank, at the same time i caught the sale
on an air  tool kit, 59.95 for a impact gun and air ratchet, and some
impact sockets (bout 8 of em i think) got everything at harbor freight
tools locally in the retail store. total out the door 501 bucks with
some change tacked on.  big money at the time, but with the addition of
a tire (tyre) gauge and filler upper (7 bucks), a air nozzle for
cleaning the floor, blowing dust off stuff, and annoying the cat, mine
or the neighbors, i have managed to justify to the powers that be (read
in wife) the investment is worth it. it now only takes me 2 hours to do
what with hand tools would normally take 4-6.  now i know how mechanics
can read that book they have and estimate the length of the job.  next
addition to the toy collection is going to be a sand blaster, portable
or cabinet, i haven't decided yet. (thanks guys for talking me into a
sand blaster).  now i have to fix the kids bunk bed frames to justify
the mig welder.

will the spending never stop?????????????????????????????????????

larry