Re: Air Tools - Compressor

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Air Tools - Compressor
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 09:19:21 PST
something i forgot in previous post (was talking on phone to stupid
person and missed it)  the compressor i mentioned in previous post
outputs 11.3 cfm at  90 psi, since all my tools run at 4.3 cfm at 90
psi, both me and my pard can work on the car at the same time.  plenty
of umph in a inexpensive package

regards