Re: Question re: sandblasting

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, bjbrew@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Question re: sandblasting
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 15:45:59 PST
well, for one you can use it to run your air tools, ratchet, impact
wrench etc, as well as fill up your tires, blow out the garage with a
air nozzle, and generally wreak havoc with the cat.  IMHO once you use
an air ratchet for the first time, you will wonder what you did without
it all these years.