Anyone on here live near me?

To: triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Anyone on here live near me?
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:48:49 +0000
Just out of curiosiy I wanted to know where people
live, more over where I anly live around me in
england.
I am bringing it up know because the vilage where I
live in now on the map, there was a murder in my
ex-local (Pub), the Volenteer.  This is over the
road from Wiliams F1 Racing team, in Grove.
Incidently grove is a couple of miles away from
Abingdon, where they built MG's, so Triumphs are
rather outnumbered here.

There is foke law, this is more than second hand info
so bare with me if I get some of the facts wrond,
that in one of the vilages exists the Gold Midget, this
was a MG Midget jubelie special.  One was built,
it had gold plated bumpers etc. instead of chrome.
When it was finised there was a draw of all the stalf,
and the lucky person was given it.  It was driven 10
miles home and has not been used since.

So thats my clame to fame, I would be interested to
here on anybody elses.

'scuse the spello's

James
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot