Some bad news

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Some bad news
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 01:16:47 -0800
Friends on the Newsgroup:

On Friday, my father spent a wonderful day of skow skiing at Snow Valley
in Idaho with some friends... He even called my mother in the afternoon
to tell her how wonderful it was... and that he was "on top of the
world"...

That evening... He died suddenly, but peacefully, of some sort of
unexpected heart failure.

My three brothers and I, are all together now, from various parts of the
country, helping my mother sort through this tragedy, preparing for the
funeral and beyond.

I will most likely be preoccupied in the coming weeks, I apologize in
advance for any delays in responding to e-mails, etc.

I draw strength from knowing, that while I may not have said it in so
many words, my father knew, I loved him.

Justin Wagner