Re: Commision Plates

To: Bill Kelly <kelly@dss.com>
Subject: Re: Commision Plates
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 13:40:23 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Bill:

These plates are easily reproduced by photoetching processes.  I have seen
examples of all kinds of brass plate/with paint reproductions when visiting
the Portland (OR) Swap Meet.  There is a vendor there who does wonderful
work.  I am sure that a scan of Hemmings would turn up his name or another
company.

John McEwen