Re: TR6 Stainless Steel Brake lines

To: <rgb@exact.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Stainless Steel Brake lines
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 08:44:47 -0600
Roger,
There's an ad in Hemmings I've been looking at:

"Brake and fuel lines pre-bent to OE specifications
for all Triumphs in Stainless Steel or original steel
... Classic Tube, 80 Rotech Dr., Lancaster NY
14086 PH. 800-882-3711, 716-759-1800
FAX 716759-1014"

I need a set for the white TR6 in the garage, that's
been my excuse for not moving forward. Let me know
 what you find out.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race