Re: Honesty

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Honesty
From: Doug Mathews <tr3run@peachnet.campus.mci.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 09:37:34 -0500
I've had no bad experiences with purchases from other members of the list,
and yes, we do need to operate from trust at least up to some point. I
agree with everyone else's comments...give the individual a reasonable
opportunity  to address whatever the problem is, but warn them that failure
to complete the transaction as agreed to will mean you will inform the list
of the actions that occurred and who all the parties are.

Given our little community and the camaraderie that we have, it i important
to inform the others is a "member" is abusing other members trust.

If the person in Trish's note does not return calls, ignores messages, then
you have to assume they are not operating in good faith. Like I said, tell
them how long they have to correct the situation and if not, let the rest
of us know so we can avoid responding to their inquiries and definitely
avoid business dealings with them.