RE: TR6 Stainless Steel Brake lines

To: "'rgb@exact.com'" <rgb@exact.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Stainless Steel Brake lines
From: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 17:10:19 -0800
I just received a set for my TR3B from Classic Tube (800-882-3711). They
look fantastic --- way nicer than the normal stuff! And I've measured a
couple of them against the car --- the bends look like great fits. Kind of
expensive ($200 for the set), but my other ones were pretty cruddy, so I'm
happy with the choice.

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B