Saskatchewan British car club

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Saskatchewan British car club
From: Scott McGibney <mcgibney@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 22:38:06 -0600
Well, el Nino has finally been driven south, leaving Dave T, myself and the
rest of the
Canadian prairies in the grip of the usual arctic winds and -30 C temperatures.
What else to
do but ... form a club. Any listers out there in Saskatchewan (more
specifically Saskatoon,
but anybody's welcome) please contact me. A few of us (so far two GT6, 4 TR6, 4
MG and a Ford
Zephyr) will be getting together at the end of January to see what common
ground we have to
base some activities on. If nothing else we can quaff a few ale and swap lies
about past
escapades. Might be fun.

ta
Scott McGibney