TR6 competition preparation manual

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 competition preparation manual
From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 23:37:08 -0500 (EST)
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by mail.cninc.com
To the list,

I have been looking for the above mentioned manual for several months.  I
have done every thing I can think of, surfing the web, telephone calls
around the world, etc.  Is there anyone willing to make me a copy of one in
their possession in return for appropriate riembursement?  I realize the
ethics/legality issues but the thing's out of print and I'm at my wit's end.
If
someone is willing to do this please e-mail me off the list.

Thanks
Andy