Re: Early Spitfire Carpeting Problems

To: 1- Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Early Spitfire Carpeting Problems
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 13:42:25 +0100
Brad.
Do check to see that the carpet set You buy is manufactured by
Newton Commercial in Britain. They make the best carpets money
can buy. They have tooled themselves so as to be able to deliver
a carpet that is moulded into the correct form and fit. You can
visit their home Page at:  http://www.newtoncomm.co.uk/

>From who You buy them is of less importance, as long as You get
the genuine NC products. As far as I know most quality minded
retailers will sell them if only the customer specifically say
so, and pay the price. I've never heard a single complaint about
these carpet sets. They are simply the best. As are all of NC's
trim parts.

I've got no connection with NC, whatsoever. I just think that
they do a very good job and people need to know where to get the
moulded carpet sets.

Yours
/Odd

--