Herald Redo

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Herald Redo
From: Chris DeStaffany <sjmeds@rockisland.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 18:30:38 -0800
I own a 1966 Hearld convertible which I purchased in 1971 and I am about to
do a frame off on it.  I Have a couple of questions about some modification
that I am considering.

First. I am considering replacing the standard dashboard with a Vitesse
dashboard which will allow me to install the Vitesse Tachometer.  I believe
that this is possible although I dont know where to attach the tack cable.

Second.   I have always loved the car except for the seats.  Since the seats
are pretty well shot, I am considering replacing them with something a
little more "sporty".

Thirdly.  The car is still the original dark blue that was very common for
Hearlds.  I am considering painting it BRG but don't know if that's an
insult to  model.

Feed Back Please, including suggestions, warnings and blessings

Chris DeStaffany