Early Entry for Idiot of the year 1998

To: Triumph Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Early Entry for Idiot of the year 1998
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 10:49:48 -0800
To everybody on the list (especially those to whom I owe
correspondence):

Last weekend I lost my "D" drive and with it all my history files and
personal address book.  Of course Murphy lives here with me and I didn't
take my own advice and keep a recent backup of the drive.

Therefore, Anybody who had pending actions (parts I have for sale,
ongoing correspondence, license plate exchanges or Spitfire Database
details) please get in touch and refresh my memory.  Otherwise those
things are gone forever.

Fortunately, I have the Spitfire Database and all my business files
backed up so I am not dead (just greatly inconvenienced).

BTW, nobody try to tell me that I owe them any money.  Those things I
remember!!!!!

Looking forward to recovering "loose threads".

Joe Curry