TR6 newbie...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 newbie...
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 13:37:45 -0500
     Just bought my first LBC (never even heard the term, never mind know
     what it stood for, until I started reading this list) a week ago.

     Frankly, you folks are scaring me into wanting to sell it already!

     Anyway, bear with me over the short term as I try to become a LBC
     backyard mechanic (and no more, thank you).

     I understand that the '73 TR6 I have is a positive ground vehicle (In
     terms of charging the battery or jumping, exactly the opposite as my
     Jeep, correct?)

     I've also seen posts referring to 6V coils. Isn't a '73 a 12V system?

     Let's start here and I'll get progressively more detailed and
     inquisitive as time goes on...

     Thanks in advance to everyone.

     Jeff in Mass.(USA)
     '73 TR6
     '73 Datsun 240Z (1st project, sidetracked by TR6)
     '71 Datsun 240Z (beautiful and ready to go)