Re: 1963 TR4 interior colors.

To: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>, Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: 1963 TR4 interior colors.
From: cyf@bighorn.dr.lucent.com (Charles Y. Farwell)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 08:38:47 -0700 "Re: 1963 TR4 interior colors." (Jan 5, 8:52am)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
        I bought panels (and the rest of the interior) from moss about
        2 yrs ago. I was very pleased with the quality. I did my red tr4
        with red interior and white piping - I believe that was original
        for my car anyway. Not too difficult a job; the hardest part is
        getting the seat padding right, though.

Good luck!
Charlie Farwell             1962 TR4 #CT3852L
cfarwell@lucent.com