Re: 1963 TR4 interior colors.

To: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: 1963 TR4 interior colors.
From: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 08:52:20 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Fake-sender: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
"Original Triumph TR" is the book to consult.  Quote: "All seats had
piping,frequently in white but also quite commonly the same colour as the
upholstery."  There was white piping around the door panel.  And yes,
black was a possible interior color for every TR4 exterior color except
Wedgwood Blue.

I got a interior panel kit from The Roadster factory that was manufactured
in England and is good quality, however the door panels didn't fit on as
easily as I would have expected.  I don't know if Moss makes their own
panels or not.

John Middlesworth
1966 TR4A