Re: Spitfire coils - superfluous information

To: "DANMAS" <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire coils - superfluous information
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 19:07:20 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Sorry Dan, but bad postings don't qualify you for the idiot of the year. I
heard there was some talk of "Virtual idiot of the year", but when they
looked back at all posts, it was a dead heat between all of us. :-)

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm