Re: Idiot of the Year Award

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Idiot of the Year Award
From: "Peter J. Thomas" <pjthomas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 1998 09:07:07 -0500
I had a 64 Ford Futura Falcon.  Damn thing would start and immediately
stall.  Did this a couple of times.  Check the gas gauge, plenty of gas.
Didn't trust the gauge got out bounced the rear end to see their was realy
gas sloshing in the tank. Yep. Popped the hood (bonnet for you LBC owners).
 Checked the wire.  Looks good.  Went and got dads expensive ignition
scope.  Since the car won't stay running long enough to jump out and check
the scope, so I also got the the little remove start switch and attached to
the solenoid.  Here goes.  Pushed the button.  Hurray, it started and kept
running.  Of course I left in it in drive.
Regards,
Peter J. Thomas

Nuclear weapons can wipe out life on Earth, if used properly.  -- Talking
Heads