Re: moving a car in tight spaces....

To: Jon Moody <mood@erols.com>, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: moving a car in tight spaces....
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1998 10:37:14 -0700
Jon,
I went through the same thing in the fall and got my TR6 nicely parked
sideways at the back of a normal 2-car garage just by backing it in with
something like a 12-point turn.  I had looked into dolly wheels and other
ideas received from the list but, in the end, driving it in was a snap.
Three parked cars doesn't leave room though to do much work on them.  Just
yesterday I moved the TR6 back into a "normal" parking orientation but had
to do it by pushing it and with no steering as the rack is in the basement
being overhauled.  It wasn't exactly easy, but was still very doable.  Good
luck.

Rod.   '70 TR6  CC55899L