Re: Car Covers

To: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Subject: Re: Car Covers
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 18:19:42 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
The reason I asked about the cover on a top down car.  Although not a
daily driver - it is more than an occasional driver.  Most of the time it
is with the top down.  I have the tonneau cover but when I put the cover
on it has so much extra material it looks just plain sloppy.  My thought
was to get one of the seconds and have it custom fit for the top down
situation.  (At the same time I would insert some pockets for my mirrors.
It is a pain to re-align them each time I take the cover off.)

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator           INTERNET:musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL       Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\   '58 TR3A (TS25264L) - http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/   /