RE: car covers

To: "'ingate@shiseis.com'" <ingate@shiseis.com>
Subject: RE: car covers
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 14:51:56 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Shane,

I just told them the car (year & model) it was for and they matched it
up. No hassles and it got there in 3 days just like they said (I paid
extra for 3 day shipping). The only thing which may prevent you from
getting one right away is if they don't have any "seconds" in stock. The
lady I spoke with said they are usually always in but sometimes they may
have to wait until one shows up.

Also, by glove-like I meant it is a really nice tight fit on my car with
no sagging. It does not have the special pockets for my bumper
overriders, mirror or trunk rack for example. But this is not relevant
to me since I just want it to protect my car. The fit is really good and
the elastic seems like it will last a long time.

BTW the cover, although a second, does come with the usual technalon
warranty (4 years I believe). So for $40 you can't lose.

Good luck,

Peter.