RE: car covers

To: "'Carl Musson (EVENTS)'" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Subject: RE: car covers
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 14:42:37 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Carl,

I tried the one I got with the top down (the top is always down!) and it
fits just fine. Maybe I am not sure what you are asking but unless you
want the perfect fit with the top down this cover will work. If you have
a cover which only fits with the top down then you lose the flexibility
of when you leave the top up.

The more I ramble here the more I suspect I am missing something really
obvious in your question...

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada