Car Covers

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, musson@arts.usf.edu
Subject: Car Covers
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 16:50:00 -0400
>I just received a Technalon 2 / Evolution 4 Ready-Fit Cover for my TR6
>from covercraft. I ordered a "second" which they had in stock and only
>cost $40 + $10 shipping (US$). This was the generic fit not the custom.
>It fits the TR6 like a glove! And I really don't know what makes it a
>"second" cause it looks fine to me.

The general cover they sell for for the TR3 fits well also.  It is a little
large, and you put it on backwards with the "front" label in the back, but
you can't beat that material and fit for $40.

Carl,

My cover is usually on the car in the garage, always with the top down.
What are you looking to do?

Jack