WANTED: air pump for 79 Spitfire

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WANTED: air pump for 79 Spitfire
From: Shawn Mann <shawmon@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 17:51:10 -0500
Well shucks,

Anybody who happened to read my earlier post asking about Cal visual
inspection emission standards knows that my Spit is sans air pump,
non-return valve, air manifold, and hot air intake, and thanks to the
knowledge of others on the list, it is now apparent that there's no way
in heck that it'll slip through.  SO, I'm now bombing the list with a
plea to anyone who might have any of this gear that they'd part with,
preferably with all (or at least most) mounting hardware, hoses, etc.
New parts for all will run around $500 or so - more than I really want
to spend to save Los Angeles' chunky air, so any help would be
appreciated.  Additionally, I live in the Miami, FL area, so if any
local types on this list have any boneyard leads, it might save me.

Anyone interested, please e-mail me direct.

Thanks,

Shawn Mann
shawmon@worldnet.att.net
79 Spitfire