Happy Birthday

To: streeter@sanders.com
Subject: Happy Birthday
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 12:55:36 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-03-31 12:36:13 EST, streeter@sanders.com (Ken Streeter)
writes:

> --ken
>  74 TR6 Daily Driver, CF27535
>
>  ... today is my birthday, but I sure didn't wish for the 10-20
>    inches of snow we're just starting to get in New Hampshire...

Ken    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I went to the upper peninsula of Mich.  Over the weekend to pick up my
daughter

she was up sking with some friends,  now I had thought about taking the TR-6
but

I didn't have time to get it done,  then when I got there in the Jeep, wow,
 close to 5

foot of snow on the ground man was I happy I didn't have the TR!!!!!

Then it snowed real havey almost the entire trip back,  close call.

Chet   Back in nice and green  Iowa