Many Thanx

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Many Thanx
From: Geoffrey Wiggins <wiggins.26@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 12:05:14 -0500
Dear Triumph Persons....

    I would like to extend a heartfelt thatnk you to all those who
responded to my cry for a frame.  I recieved such a large number of
each one individually, and I apologize for that. I did in fact find a
beautiful rolling chassis (minus drivetrain) for my TR6, and I hope to
have it back as a daily driver VERY soon.  I lifted the body off in one
piece with a John Deere Backhoe/Loader, and set it on a trailer until
the rolling chassis is complete. When this process is finished, I will
post the pictures on my homepage (still in the works).  I have one
question for the experienced frame-offer's among us. Is there anything I
should do to the driveline while it is *NOT* in the car?? I'm going to
replace the clutch while it is easy to do, but what else should I look
for? I intend to put new U-Joints in and have the hubs redone, but is
there any other common failure points that I am overlooking?? Should I
pull the oil pan, pop a bearing cap, and have a looksie?? The engine was
fine before I took the car apart aside from a few British oil leaks. I
appreciate any advice. This list is the best thing that ever could have
happened to my Triumph.

Thanx a bunch!

Geoffrey Wiggins
'69 Triumph TR6