RE: Road trip to New Orleans

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Road trip to New Orleans
From: "The Stretz's" <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 06:43:36 -0600
Richard,
What a wonderfully comforting story!  When people (myself included)
think about long trips in LBC's they tend to constantly worry about
breakdowns.  Your post proves that with proper maintanence a good
running Triumph will take you anywhere!  It was especially good for me
to read this, as my wife and I plan on driving the TR6 on a tour of the
East coast (from Missouri) for our 10 year wedding anniversary. Luckily,
I have 3 years to get the car done.  I'm always excited to hear about
people DRIVING their Triumphs to shows rather than trailering them, I'm
with you on that one!
Congratulations!
Chad Stretz
73 TR6 CF7511U