Re:Rego clarification .

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Rego clarification .
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bnis.net.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 23:28:38 +0900
when I wrote the orig. of this message I went into brain fade (again or
still you say?)
The prices set out below are what we have to pay each year reguardless of
age of vehicle or value the insurance is third party property & like the
rego is compulsory (it doesn't cover your car in an accident only injured
people other than yourself ) car insurance is another kettle of fishy beer.

4 cyl $214 insurance  $64 rego + admin.=$298/year
6 cyl $214 insur.    $129 rego + admin= $363/year
8 cyl $214 insur.    $188 rego + admin= $422/year
of course these are A$ X by0.77 to get US prices

Tony
Sth.Oz