Re: Evaluating our Postal System

To: Stephen Walsh <swalsh@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Evaluating our Postal System
From: Glenn Franco <gfranco@provide.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 22:09:58 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Stephen Walsh wrote:

> In all fairness, evaluating our postal system by following a mailing of
> a fourth class newsletter is hardly fair.> Steve Walsh (mailman)
> 1970 TR6
> Rochester, NY
-------------------------
I don't think the problem is with the postal service. Just got my copy
this past Friday and I'm  from Michigan (not to far from Pa). Called TRF
on Saturday looking for longer studs for my TR6 and mentioned their ad
timing and the level 2 sales guy said their just mailing out the flyers
to Canada. Some won't get it till after the sale expires.

Can't flaw them for trying. They (TRF) offer good service, put on a good
summer party, have a tech line and people that at least have a clue as
to what the parts are and some have an excellent knowledge of the
product. Except for a few back orders, no problems here. I'm on my
second TR6 frame off.

Glenn Franco

71 & 74 TR6